About Our Recovery Center
All About Recovery has a team of addiction treatment professionals dedicated to providing recovering addicts with the services they need to find lasting sobriety. Our outpatient program takes a highly personalized and intimate approach based on each individual’s needs. With our staff of therapists, psychiatrists, and addiction specialists, our Palm Beach rehabilitation center is able to give recovering addicts the best chance of recovering.
“Addiction Psychiatrists can provide an invaluable resource to their patients. Through the use of carefully monitored medications and a system of interpersonal therapeutic care, addiction psychiatrists free their patients from the harmful cycles of their addiction, allowing them to live normal, fully functioning lives once again.”
Why Choose All About Recovery?
All About Recovery is proud to be one of the few addiction recovery centers in Palm Beach County to offer intensive outpatient programs with age- and gender-specific rehab groups. If there is one thing we know for sure, it is that men and women of various ages are lumped together in a single group setting all too often. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, men and women each require different methods of treatment in order to recover from substance abuse.
By providing gender- and age-specific outpatient treatment, our Palm Beach rehabilitation center is able to provide addicts in recovery with individualized care. In addition, our team of professionals is able to provide a setting for patients that fosters greater communication and identification with their peers. We feel that these program offerings distinguish us from other rehabilitation centers. Our team of medical professionals strives to offer only the best quality of therapy for each and every one of our clients. Only All About Recovery will provide you or your loved one with the kind of individualized care they need and deserve.
- To provide an intimate, structured and unique recovery center in South Florida.
- To help addicts and alcoholics who are in the healing process.
- To accentuate the positives in our patients and provide the skills to continue the recovery process.
- To provide ongoing support and safety with a group of like-minded survivors of addiction who are living a life of sobriety after enduring the pain of a life using drugs and/or alcohol.
- To grow with you mentally, physically and spiritually.